HOW TO CREATE WINNING MOMENTUM AND KEEP IT GOING w. SCOTT SINCLAIR
Our Founder, Scott Sinclair, was recently interviewed on The Insider’s Guide to Finance podcast with Cory Cleveland. The episode covers a lot our approach to working with troubled companies and can be found HERE.
KEY POINTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Get to know today’s guest Scott Sinclair, President of Sinclair Range.
- Learn about Scott’s company, Sinclair Range and how they help turn around businesses.
- Scott’s formal training as an accountant and how he transitioned into entrepreneurship.
- The factors that have allowed Scott to step into so many diverse businesses.
- The role that monthly projection models play in a business analysis.
- What it means for a company to embrace change and why it is one of Scott’s core beliefs.
- Why companies that need to turn around are always resistant to change.
- Learn how Scott conducts a ‘listening tour’ and why it illuminates what isn’t working within a troubled company.
- How confirmation bias prevents executives from understanding what isn’t working in their business.
- An overview of what it means to create winning momentum and why it’s so important.
- The unexpected challenges of growing revenue.
- How Scott’s businesses weathered the pandemic. As well as his views on a post-pandemic economy.
- Scott’s media recommendations, other podcasts and audiobooks.